
Another blog?
Yup.
Why create another blog?
Well, it has been three and half years ago since we graduated from our MBA program and we have all moved on with our personal lives. After those three intense years of class, we all had to catch up with those other activities in life such as marriage, kids and even grandkids!
You will agree that we've been slowly losing touch with one another, and it would not have gotten any better with the status quo. Again ... it is not completely unexpected, and as I personally embark on the next phase of my life as a father, I am sure that some of my own social activities will change to play dates and kid's birthday parties. In the end, we pursued our MBA not only for the educational aspect, but also for the networking opportunities. And this is something we can all leverage more!
So I wanted to created a method for us all to stay in touch and to keep abreast of all our life changes. At the end of our program, I had created a user group on Yahoo!, but that's been hijacked by some spammers - and I apologize if you've gotten emails about breast/penis enlargements, Nigerian war treasures or Snuggies.
This is now my new attempt. I will personally blog of any Merage related news I hear of. I will also blog about major events regarding any classmates and ask you all to contribute. If you wish to share, then I will gladly post it. Just send a little write-up and any pictures to aho07@merage.uci.edu.
No comments:
Post a Comment