I have a current colleague at Mattel who recently started his MBA at Merage and he joined FEMBA13 Section A. I can't imagine having to go to class for the next 3 years!
Of course, every FEMBA journey starts with MicroEcon with McKenzie. Then, when I asked him whether he had visited Home Depot yet for the research on his "sod" paper was going, he mentioned that Professor McKenzie is retiring at the end of this year.
So I quickly looked it up on the Merage website and it is confirmed. Anybody want to go? Below is the transcript of the notification:
Sunday, May 22, 20102:00 pm till 4:00 pmUniversity Hills Community Center
Join past classmates, alumni, faculty, staff and current students as we send Professor McKenzie off with a warm celebration of his 20 years with the Paul Merage School of Business! After many years of hard work and dedication, Professor Richard McKenzie is taking a permanent vacation, and we wish him the best!
We’ll drink and laugh as we all reminisce; it’s a gathering for a friend that will surely be missed!This event is free, but you must RSVP now to attend. Resort Casual Dress
No comments:
Post a Comment